Monday, July 2, 2007

Slacker

Okay Holls, this is for you! Just because I haven't posted anything for over three months! We have been having a great summer. We have gone on a bunch of hikes as a family, went to Moab for dad's birthday, enjoyed our garden, and played a lot!

Ruby loves to speak in church, she is going to be my public speaker! She has been trying to convice Daddy (who abhores cats) that we need a cat. The other day she said, "When Dad dies, can we get a cat?" I said sure! Ruby has ran in two childrens races. The first one she did barfoot and in her monkey p.j.'s. She will only hike in flip flops.

Cooper is crazy into Star Wars and light sabers. We were at the drive through the other day and Ruby said she wanted a water and Coop yells out, "I want a spicy!(a sprite)".

No comments: