Sunday, October 14, 2007

R.O.U.S.





Last Monday, Matt realized our screen to our brand new basement window was shredded and couldn't figure out why. As we were staring at the bottom of the 4 foot window well something moved. We couldn't figure out what it was, we thought it was a cat or a racoon. When it moved we realized it was a ROUS (princess bride) a rodent of unusual size! Animal control came and took it back up to the mountains (Our tax dollars at work!). It was over 18 inches. Disgusting!!!! I was not a rat fan before this, I am even less of one now! Let's just say I screamed a lot that day. Now I am paranoid every time something moves suddenly.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I've never seen one bigger. Yuck! I'm surprised they release them in the mountains. My Mom had raccoons and they get rid of them.

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

NO LIE...thats disgusting!!!!! and could your family be any cuter? dont think so

Anonymous said...

Holy Shiz Wipe Dude! MOOOVVVEE!!
Ka-ka, poo, poo, EEEEWWWW!!!
You are a lot braver that I am. It would be the Holiday Inn for me. At least for the next month! I'm glad that you are enjoying the clothes. Thanks for your message on the phone.

Kara said...

SSSSIIIIICCCKKKK!!!!!! It's giving me the hebe gebe's I didn't know that rats existed in SLC. Gross