I love Halloween. I think I like it more than my kids. Ruby woke up sick and throwing up, so unfortunatly she missed her first Halloween parade. I think she gets excited and makes herself sick. I have decided not to tell her Christmas is coming or she might SPEW! She stayed home and puked while I watched Cooper in the parade. Cooper was Spiderman with black cowboy boots. The costume is so small that I can't fasten it in the back and it rides up his spiderman underwear! I am a room mother in Ruby's class, so I helped with the party without her. She was fine when school was over. We had the funnest dinner at Grandma Retta's. She made clown salads, sea monster sandwiches, jack o lantern shakes, and Maccaroni and cheese and worms. She is fabulous! Then we went trunk or treating. I told my kids if they didn't say thanks I would get to eat the candy. They learned fast! Ruby went as a peacock princess and then changed into her favorite cat suit for trick or treating around the neighborhood. My kids were sick of trick or treating. They kept asking when we were going to go home. The day after, we graphed our goods.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Halloween
I love Halloween. I think I like it more than my kids. Ruby woke up sick and throwing up, so unfortunatly she missed her first Halloween parade. I think she gets excited and makes herself sick. I have decided not to tell her Christmas is coming or she might SPEW! She stayed home and puked while I watched Cooper in the parade. Cooper was Spiderman with black cowboy boots. The costume is so small that I can't fasten it in the back and it rides up his spiderman underwear! I am a room mother in Ruby's class, so I helped with the party without her. She was fine when school was over. We had the funnest dinner at Grandma Retta's. She made clown salads, sea monster sandwiches, jack o lantern shakes, and Maccaroni and cheese and worms. She is fabulous! Then we went trunk or treating. I told my kids if they didn't say thanks I would get to eat the candy. They learned fast! Ruby went as a peacock princess and then changed into her favorite cat suit for trick or treating around the neighborhood. My kids were sick of trick or treating. They kept asking when we were going to go home. The day after, we graphed our goods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cool grandma!! Too bad Ruby was sick. Ok, and are you trying to show me up? Graphing your candy?! You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment