Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mrs. Rich

Ruby's teacher asked me to sub for both am and pm kindergarten today. I can't believe I used to be a teacher. I am exhausted! I bet I tied 15 pairs of shoes today! Lets just say I love to be home with my kids! That is the nice way of saying there were a couple of kids I was ready to drop kick!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Go P! I am sure you are everbodies favorite teacher. Even Gaugandeep (sp?)! He was someone we didn't talk about in vegas. Miracle.

Lori Ellsworth said...

Hey, I totally remember that kid! Wow, you are brave to take on subbing! Doesn't it seem like we were teaching in a different life all together?

miche said...

Chris,
You know you want to be a teacher again :-) I have to say, that is one thing I will NEVER do again UNLESS my family is starving! I loved my job, but I sure hated it too... and I didn't have to tie shoes either...