Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Give Thanks!



Wow it has been a while! Not much excitement at the Rich household lately. I guess that is good. We had a great Thanksgiving with Matt's family. I have so much to be thankful for. I read about a guy who thinks of 10 things he is thankful for before he goes to bed. Here are my 10 for the day:
  1. My hot husband! (so glad I am not reading his microeconomics book right now) He is the greatest daddy. He is great at giving compliments.
  2. Ruby (she is asleep, not whistling and she was ready for school with out throwing a fit today) no seriously she is awesome. I love to watch her testimony grow. She is my little twin.
  3. Cooper- I am thankful he didn't crack his head open when he fell off the stool today. I love that he is still wearing his Spiderman costume which is now further up his bum.
  4. My house
  5. My testimony, I know Heavenly Father is mindful of me and my little family. I love knowing that we can be together forever.
  6. my bff's and their o. a. y. f.'s (once a year friend, you know, the husbands)
  7. Fabulous parents
  8. All the good examples in my life (there are so many!)
  9. Healthy kids
  10. Traditions

1 comment:

Holly said...

Chrispy, thanks for being my bff and tell Matt thanks for being Jason's oayf!! I guess they are good until next year! Love your esophagus!