Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

We celebrated the New Year by banging pots and pans at 8 with the kids, put them to bed and played Phase 10. We fell asleep early and I woke up to fireworks out side my window. I have thought of a few resolutions: get out of credit card debt, run a 10K with Matt, and focus on the positive things in life. Here is to a great year!

3 comments:

miche said...

Happy New Year to you too Chris!
None of us made it to midnight either. I have stayed up until 1am for too many nights and finally got to bed at 11 on New Year's Eve!

Holly said...

Thanks for getting me thinking about my resolutions!! Happy 2008!

Wendy said...

hey chicky!!
it's a long lost Gamma girl. It's Wendy. sure do miss you. got Kara's Christmas card with her blog address and linked over to yours. Wow!! Cute family. Would love to play catch up. Hear you guys do a trip to Vegas? I would be up for meeting you girls there sometime. Girl time is long overdue.
email me sometime or call (480)940-0191 jonesfamily4@cox.net