Sunday, February 1, 2009

MBA GALA

Cooper + Sharpie = ART PROJECT



Prince Charming aka Matt requested my royal company at the MBA GALA aka MBA PROM! I was totally shocked because that is not up his royal alley or mine! We had a great time besides the fact that he almost coughed up a LUNG!

The best part was getting all gussied up. My friend came over and did my hair and make up. She also gave Ruby a DOOBIE or a helmet head. Thanks Juliana!

The Gala was very fun. There was an open bar and faux gambling. I took full advantage of the open bar and had 2 Shirley Temples (very appropriate, because I had her hairdo)! Dinner was very yummy. They even had a photographer!

Matt and I started dating after all the proms were over with, so it was pretty dang fun. Now if I can just get Prince Charming to wake up (Theraflu), our fairy tale will continue happily ever after. Maybe I will go kiss him, lets just hope he doesn't turn into a toad!

10 comments:

In Good Company said...

I miss our walks also! You look GREAT, you must be doing some sort of exercise.

Unknown said...

Love the dress. Glad you had fun at the prom. Hope Matt didn't try any funny business afterward.

Unknown said...

Love the dress. Glad you had fun at the prom. Hope Matt didn't try any funny business afterward.

Kate said...

ooo sounds like fun! you look stunning!

Jedda said...

Wowie! Looks like you had a great time :)

Luke and Marin said...

I'm so glad you posted some pics of your fun night! You look beautiful! (So does Cooper.) :)

Laura said...

You look beautiful! I must admit, for all my teasing I really was just jealous! Who wouldn't want a night to go dancing with their husband? I'm glad to see that you had fun!

miche said...

wow P - you look fantastic!

Lisa said...

wooo wooo
aren't you two the couple of the night...

Jenner said...

you guys wear goggles a lot.