Every time I hear that phrase, I am reminded how blessed we are.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Remember The F
We were singing the song Latter Day Prophets and pointing to their pictures. Ruby asked me where Remember The F's picture was. It totally cracked me up!
That is one of Jacob's favorite songs! He says the same lines over and over again. I don't think he quite has all those names down. I wonder if he knows who Remember the F is?
6 comments:
Hilarious! You should submit that to http://overheardintheward.com/!
Ha ha! That made me laugh out loud. I love Ruby stories. Will you guys be in SLC at all this summer?
Very funny! Ruby cracks me up!
That is one of Jacob's favorite songs! He says the same lines over and over again. I don't think he quite has all those names down. I wonder if he knows who Remember the F is?
that is so funny, I love what comes out of their mouths...
love ya'll
That is so funny!!!
Post a Comment