

There is a little piece of paradise in Bloomington called
Brewsters Ice cream. Yesterday they gave out free waffle cones to anyone that was brave enough to wear their P.J.'s. So much fun!
Key lime pie is my favorite flavor. To make the day even better, it was 70 degrees! Tuesday was 11. Go figure! Can't wait to see what the weather will bring us this week! Remember my neighbor who was shoveling snow with a garbage can in her shorts a few posts back? We yesterday she was laying out in her bikini on the driveway!
3 comments:
I would wear my p.j.s no shame here...
Well congradulations on the baby. I am so glad you found my blog. Brian and I were talking about how much we miss Cooper. I am so glad you guys are doing good. I found you on Katie's blog to so keep in touch and tell Coop hi for us:)
Okay, so I found out from Tiff, about the bambino! Yea, you deserve it. You have wanted another for so long. I was so excited when she told me at Young Womens the other night! Your are the greatest Crispy! Hope you are feeling well!
xoxoxo
All our love to Ruby and Cooper!
Post a Comment