Just wanted to let you know the Riches are growing by 2 feet! October 9 is the big day. We got to hear and see our tiny little friend yesterday. You would think the novelty would wear off by #3 but it doesn't. Hearing that heartbeat makes me want to cry every time I hear it! I am 9 weeks tomorrow and feel like hud most of the time, but it will all be worth it in the end. I need to clarify the last post. We are just doing a summer internship in Ohio. We will keep our place here over the summer AND get a place in OHIO. When that is over we will come back here and Matt will finish his 2nd year.
I was wearing brown tights today and Ruby told me I looked like a brown footed BINGO!
16 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Congrats again! I hope you start to feel better. Your little lima bean is so cute. I can tell already.
So sweet! I agree about hearing the heartbeat, full-heartedly. Congrats!
ah congratulations! this is so exciting. hope you start feeling better soon :)
Hurray for you! Congrats!
That is great news! :)
-Kim
Wonderful news! Congratulations!!!
What's "hud," & how does one feel like it?
I am so excited for you! Sorry you feel like hud. Thanks for the call about the ice cream - I totally forgot! Unfortunately, Mike had the car and I was already showered and dressed ...
Yippee!! I'm so happy for you & Matt!!!
Congrats! This is awesome news!
Congratulations! That's great news!!
Congratulations Chris! I always loved hearing the heartbeat too - even on #3. Hope you get feeling better soon. Enjoying 70 degree weather and ice cream is a step in the right direction!!!
Congrats!!! Thanks for the cute email. Can't wait to see you soon.
ywaaa-hoo!!!
congrats mooner p
I love your bean, how do you know it is a lima? maybe a pinto...hee hee
Love ya
AAAHHH!!! Congratulations Chrispy! I'm behind on reading blogs. I know you've wanted this for a long time. Best best best to your pregnancy. I am so sorry that you are sick, but at least it means something good is happening. I hope you have a healthy little boy or girl on October 9th!
Post a Comment