Sunday, May 10, 2009

Coop Dawg








It is crazy to think that 5 years ago tomorrow Coop was born! Yesterday we had his friends over for a Hotwheels party. He was in heaven! I was pretty proud of my racetrack cake. These are some of my favorite Coop pictures. Here are my 5 favorite things about Cooper:
  • There is NEVER a dull moment when he is around.
  • His sense of adventure.
  • His expressions (he looks like he is always up to something because he is!)
  • His laugh.
  • His love of learning (yes this does include his "smearaments".
I love you buddy!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What cute long blonde hair! He hardly looks like the same kid in those pictures. And I love the one of you on the day he was born. So cute! Happy Birthday Cooper!

Abby said...

Fantastic Cake Chris!! Glad the hotwheels race cars were a hit :)
Happy Birthday Cooper!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday coop...I can't believe how dark his hair has gone. I just found the other day a crazy hair pic of coop on our trampoline-
I'll get you a copy you'll love it