Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here HE comes!

We had our ultrasound this morning and found out that Rocky Rich is on HIS way! I am so excited!!!! He is currently 11 oz! I eat things bigger than him! I love to see my babies, it makes me cry every time.

I started going through my baby clothes, pulling out the boy stuff. Then I started bawling realizing that unless there is some huge miracle, there will be no more girls coming to the family. Ruby's little clothes are so stinking precious. All the memories of her in them were much to much for a pregnant momma to handle. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be having a boy. Can't wait to meet him!

12 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATS!! And keep some of those precious outfits for Ruby - she'll have her daughter wear them one day.

The Bronsons said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Have a great summer (especially with those sexy pantyhose).

Tiffany Jorgensen said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you. Tell Cooper Happy late birthday for us:)

Liz said...

Congratulations!!! Super exciting! Hope you're feeling good! :)

Jacci Halliday said...

Congrats Chris!!

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori Ellsworth said...

Yay! Another boy! Congratulations!!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Congrats! WE are so happy for you! If he looks anything like those two pictures of Cooper with the longer tow-head blond hair, he will be adorable! I loved those pictures!!! Congrats!

Jedda said...

You were right! Congrats!!!

Holly said...

I love Boys!!! I know someone who has a LOT of boy clothes, in fact two of everything! How can I get them to you!!! Congrats, I love ya!!!

Luke and Marin said...

Hooray!! We're so excited for you guys!

Erin Pick said...

I love boys, they rock! Tell Ruby that only special families only have one girl, and to be the oldest...Bonus!!!! I am excited for you family! How are the veins?