I can't find the cord to download my pictures to show what we have been up to but I will give you a quick update.
It feel so good to be back in Bloomington. I heart this place! My dudes are starting their 3rd week of school. They both love it. It was so weird to send Cooper on a bus to full day kindergarten! He didn't even want me to take him to school. I have always dreamed of having all my kids in school (ok and one in the belly), and I don't like it at all. I am not ready to have everyone gone. I am so glad Matt has been around and that Rocky is on his way.
Matt doesn't start school for another week. We have had a great time together. He got to go to SLC for a wedding. I was jealous until I heard how hot it was! I don't think it even hit 70 in Bloomington today. I am thanking my lucky stars for that! Today was his birthday, he got home just in time for us to celebrate with him. I made the yummiest ice cream that I have ever had. I love home made ice cream!!!!!
My belly is quite bulbous! I can't remember if I already posted this, Cooper likes to talk to Rocky. He shouts into my mouth! I guess that is much better than the alternative! I have a c-section scheduled for October 2, less than 6 weeks away!!! I feel great other than my veins. YIKES they HURT! I can't wait to meet this little dude. It is crazy how it still doesn't seem real, even as I watch my belly bulge to and fro!
2 comments:
Yay for being back! We arrived this morning (I haven't even showered yet ... gross!) and I'm enjoying Ella's naptime. :) I'm so excited to see you and to see Rocky!
if you wait four more days Rocky could share the same birthday as me!! :)
Post a Comment