Everything I do now I tell myself ...this is the last time I will sit through Sacrament Meeting for the last time, or this is my last Saturday being pregnant. I am so ready to be done with my support hose, my squished bladder, my constant hot flashes and my huge body.
BUT..... it makes me sad that I won't be feeling all the pokes and prods from my internal buddy. It is humbling to think where Rocky is and what he knows. He knows who he is and that Heavenly Father loves him. I hope he will always know that. I can't wait to see him and snuggle up for the next few months.
I am terrified to start over, I hope I can remember all the things I used to know. I hope I can still show my big kids all the love they need and make Rocky feel welcome. Yikes I am scared!
I feel so thankful for all my great friends and for all the love and support I feel away from my family at this time. I am totally feeling the love!
It is crazy to think my next post should be the one! I am on for 10/2 at 7:00 am! 5 days away!!!! Lets do it ROCKY!!!
8 comments:
Wahoo! Yay! We get to meet Rocky soon!
Congrats. That is so exciting! Good luck!
Rah Rah Rocky Rich! Chris, you will be amazing like you always are!
You'll be great! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see him!!! Good luck!
So happy for you and your family! There is nothing better than have a brand new baby in your home. I'll be thinking of you!!
Hooray! I can't wait to hear the news and meet the little man!
you will make it all work out....you are amazing!!! Good luck to ya and I'll keep you in my prayers. can't wait to see rocky!
Critter! SO sorry I missed the big call! Can't wait to get some pics and hear all the details! Make Matt post some photos of "Ruby Jr." while you take a big ol' nap!
Post a Comment