Every time I hear that phrase, I am reminded how blessed we are.
Love em, Love em, Love em! It was good to see you today at church. You look great! And I'm NOT just saying that. :)
wow, those are incredible. that joy is pretty awesome, and you and matt make a pretty darn cute baby!
We want to squeeze that little Rocky's cheeks so bad! He is so cute!!
These are GREAT photos! He is so darling and you look great, too! (You are right...I needed some chocolate and a chill pill! I love blogging...who was I kidding? It's the only way I get to feel like I'm still part of your life!)
Oh my goodness I could just kiss those sweet cheeks! LOVE the pictures :)
Beautiful! I love the pics.
Those will be treasures FOREVER! You are beautiful together!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love em, Love em, Love em! It was good to see you today at church. You look great! And I'm NOT just saying that. :)
wow, those are incredible. that joy is pretty awesome, and you and matt make a pretty darn cute baby!
We want to squeeze that little Rocky's cheeks so bad! He is so cute!!
These are GREAT photos! He is so darling and you look great, too! (You are right...I needed some chocolate and a chill pill! I love blogging...who was I kidding? It's the only way I get to feel like I'm still part of your life!)
Oh my goodness I could just kiss those sweet cheeks! LOVE the pictures :)
Beautiful! I love the pics.
Those will be treasures FOREVER! You are beautiful together!
Post a Comment