







Warning, this post is rated G because every picture contains GLUCOSE!!!! Wow, what a SWEET weekend we had! We went trick or treating 4 different times and have 4 gallon ziploc bags stuffed with CaNDy!!! Ruby was a cat at all of the events and Cooper changed from Obiwan, Venom, Batman and Superman. Rocky was a bear cub named dROCKula and I was (am) a WITCH!
We have a tradition of graphing all of our loot. Laffy Taffy was the winner this year followed closely by Kit Kats (my favorite). Another tradition we have is a festive Halloween meal. I carved oranges into jack-o-lanterns (which took about an hour btw) Cooper got on my black list because he said they weren't scary enough!!!
We spent Friday in Indianapolis wanting to do the tourist thing. If was raining so hard we spent most of our time at the mall in Payless enjoying the 1/2 off deal from Oprah. Funny we could have stayed right here in B-town to enjoy that deal, but then we couldn't have enjoyed the Nestle Toll House Shop! Ahhhh..............sugar!!
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!! Looks like they hit the jackpot!
I love all those pictures! Especially the one with Ruby hugging her candy. And the dinner looks fabulous - I'm impressed!
Oh my sweet day, I need to learn the Halloween ropes from you guys-- trick or treating 4 times?!? Love that. I also love your candy pictographs. Brilliant. Hope to be sharing news/pics of your great nephew soon!
Post a Comment