Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brimfield!

$550 for the car, baby priceless...
Dang, I was looking for a bigger billows...
Perfect, I needed a naked Greek statue...
Look who is almost 2...
The ladies (minus Jennifer, we missed her)...


Picture the biggest flea market you have ever seen and multiply that by 100. That will give you a small idea of how big the Brimfield Antique Show is. They say if you can't find it at Brimfield, they don't make it! People come from all over to be part of this unique antique experience. I saw some crazy stuff to put it mildly! Any of those random things you need for projects, Brimfield has them. The best part was being with my girlfriends and my chunky monkey.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww thanks for remembering me.....my darn tomatoes ruined my chance for fun....but your pictures are so fun i almost feel like I was there :) So glad you had fun :)You definitely need that car....so cute :)

Beth said...

So, did you buy anything?