
Way to go Coop! Soccer was finally worth it when he received his trophy!

Both my big kids started screaming at the same time while we were driving down the street. I turned around to this!!! Rocky had a good grip on their hair!


Budding artists!


In New England we have Candlepin bowling! So fun! The ball is much smaller and the pins are a different shape. Rocky loved it and is signing MORE!!!


I know it is December in about 26 hours, but cut me some slack....Halloween was canceled in my town. Right before Thanksgiving, our town did a trunk or treat. We live in such a great place. We went though a natural disaster together and then rallied around each other to get life back to normal. We feel very blessed to be here. Just for the record, a month later, you can still hear chain saws all day long! There is still a ton to be cleaned up.
The best part of the Trunk or Treat was that my nephew David was with us!!! We came straight from church, someone thought he was dressed as a Mormon ;). He was interviewing for medical school and came to see us for a few days. It was such a treat. I adore him! OK, I adore all of my nieces and nephews, but if you come all the way to see me I have to make a note of it!
That same weekend we had another special guest, Aunt Becky!!! Becky is Matt's older sister and my dear friend. Anytime I have cute clothes, it is because of her! She took us to one of the fanciest restaurants I have ever been to in my life. I was very proud of my kids, they were super stars! Unfortunately we only had a few hours with Becky, but it was pure heaven!!!
1 comment:
Budding artists indeed! Fun pictures :)
Post a Comment