
Rocky's hair is now to his armpit! Cooper had the same hair. As soon as we cut it, it went straight and brown. I am not looking forward to cutting Rocky's.

Rocky has an affinity for my colander. He puts everything in it and carries it around. He dumped a container of Parmesan cheese in and shook it all over my floor. It is a good thing he is cute!

Coop inherited what I like to call the "Jam Gene" from his Papa Rich. Matt inherited it as well. Coop LOVES jam and Cinnamon/Sugar as well!

Rocky's favorite day is Monday. He loves to bring the garbage can in from the street. If only his siblings were as excited about their jobs.

Coop stuck ALL of his Lego mini-figure bodies together. We are going to need a bigger house if he is going to continue this practice.

Rocky fell asleep with a pretzel in his mouth! Love that kid! I love my job!
2 comments:
I have to kiss and squeeze Lily's cheeks every time I see your cute little Rocky since he's nowhere in sight (not like I need an excuse-I'm addicted to her cute little cubby little face too :) Cute pics of a darling family!
maybe cooper had 'magic' hair, like tangled. once cut it went dark!! try to find the song and have rocky sing :)
Post a Comment