Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!


38 years later, I have finally grown into my cheeks! 10 pounds!!!

















13 comments:

Celeste said...

That was--awesome. The hair, the HAIR! I also enjoyed Ben's "Aunt Chris through the Ages" comments as we scrolled down to the next signature photo. So fun!

Celeste said...

And happy birthday!

Sally said...

You are so darling. I loved the pictures and I love you! Happy Birthday!!!

Jennifer said...

the blue dress one is my favorite picture :) And the hair brings back so many memories :) I am SO glad you posted these pictures...way too much fun :)

miche said...

Oh my goodness my dear. That was a pretty brave post! The jr. high pictures are priceless. Also, read through your other posts. Looks like you had a magical Christmas. Hope you're still having fun in MA!

Anna Peterson said...

Um, you are a gorgeous gal. Enough said.

Lisa said...

wow...trip down memory lane!

Lisa said...

wow...trip down memory lane!

Jedda said...

I love how you are you all along. Beautiful and fun. Happy Birthday!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Wow! I love your hair styles! Made me smile! I miss you, hope you had a great birthdya. Thanks for being such a great friend! love ya!!!!

Jenner said...

hope your birthday was great! ruby looks like you so much!

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Loved this posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing:)

Jo said...

Wow Chris... I feel like I've known you for years and years now. Great Post!
Hugz..
Joanne (Gail's sisinlaw)
p.s. Happy belated birthday