Every time I hear that phrase, I am reminded how blessed we are.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
February Fun
Safety first! I will admit it, I am addicted to Pinterest!!! I LOVE it!! We found these great Valentines to make. Because of the school health policy, the kids are NOT allowed to bring any treats for Valentines, birthdays or any other holiday. Bummer! So we made super cool Valentines to make up for the lack of chocolate.
I made these heart pockets to tie on the back of everyone's chair to put our cards in. It is so fun to see the kids do nice things for each other. Ruby's pineapple creation. Pinewood Derby Winner!
Congrats to Cooper! I'm not surprised at all that he won though! Also, Rocky looks like a little kid rather than a baby. That short hair makes him look so much older. Such a cutie!
4 comments:
I love your valentine's! And congrats to Cooper. That is awesome he won!
Congrats to Cooper! I'm not surprised at all that he won though! Also, Rocky looks like a little kid rather than a baby. That short hair makes him look so much older. Such a cutie!
you have a mini coop!! rocky's haircut really made him grow up fast :/...but he is a cutie!
Post a Comment