Every time I hear that phrase, I am reminded how blessed we are.
Who is that handsome boy?! We miss you guys!
He is soooooo cute! I love the new look, but miss those long blonde curls too! He looks older. =)
Wow, he looks so grown up with short hair!!!
I thought for a minute that you were going to announce something! :-) What a handsome little guy - long hair or not. What a cutie!
he does look like a new kid...can't believe how much older he looks now. still a cutie!!
Wow! I didn't even recognize him! Thank you for the homemade gift!
Oh, I miss the curls all ready. He looks so grown up, and still handsome!!! Go Rocola:)
It really grows him up! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Who is that handsome boy?! We miss you guys!
He is soooooo cute! I love the new look, but miss those long blonde curls too! He looks older. =)
Wow, he looks so grown up with short hair!!!
I thought for a minute that you were going to announce something! :-) What a handsome little guy - long hair or not. What a cutie!
he does look like a new kid...can't believe how much older he looks now. still a cutie!!
he does look like a new kid...can't believe how much older he looks now. still a cutie!!
Wow! I didn't even recognize him! Thank you for the homemade gift!
Oh, I miss the curls all ready. He looks so grown up, and still handsome!!! Go Rocola:)
It really grows him up! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment