Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Double Digits..Decade Daughter








Desitin!



























Where in the world have the last 10 years gone?  I swear I just brought my Ruby Girl home from the hospital.  I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of my favorite girl in the world!  Love you Rubes, Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Laura said...

So many cute pictures! Happy Birthday Ruby - you keep on getting prettier!

Sally said...

She has got to be one of the most gorgeous, fun, spirited girls ever! Happy Birthday Ruby!

Luann said...

I loved all the pictures. Happy birthday Ruby. My oldest girl turned 33 on the 17th and yes the time has flown by. I'm getting closer and closer to being a senior citizen. Chris, you know I work at Evergreen Jr. Well, I saw your class picture in the hall today and just the best time looking at you in 9th grade. So cute. I sure miss you.

miche said...

I can't believe she's 10!!! I remember when you brought her home from the hospital too. Wow. Happy Birthday Ruby :)