Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dandilion Run

I have been very spoiled to have 2 weekends away.  At the last minute I decided to run a 10k in Vermont with three of my favorite gal pals.  I was exhausted from Ragnar, and 3 days of being sick, but I couldn't miss a girls trip.  Vermont is BEAUTIFUL in all caps.  I would love to live there.  I have never been a fan of Dandelions, in fact I am a Dandelion Killer!  We ran through the most beautiful fields of Dandelions. I will never look at them as a weed again.

I have no idea how 4 grown women can laugh so hard.  If was very therapeutic for me.  I am blessed to have great friends.  They have no idea how much I love them.  I don't know if one of them will still be my friend since I totally stole all of these pictures from her blog :).  I ruined my iPhone during Ragnar, that it why I am stealing pictures.  Don't run with your phone in your sports bra:(. 

Not only did I make it to Vermont, but also New Hampshire AND the US/Canada border.  We also stopped by Sharon, VT to visit the birthplace of Joseph Smith. 

2 comments:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

You are welcomed to my pictures anytime!!
It was a very fun weekend, wasn't it????? So glad you made it!! xoxo

katyasmommy said...

All these fun races--I am going to have to fly out there and run with you--when I don't have a nursing baby.