Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Highlights from Salt Lake City


 Fry sauce, need I say more?


 Hanging out with family! 
 Sweet Tooth Fairy with Grandma Retta.
 Mountain biking up Millcreek Canyon with my bro.

 Spending time in the canyons with family and friends.
Driving my brothers sweet bike.  There are only 6 of these in the US!
20th Year reunion.
  • Cafe Rio Salad
  • Meeting my new niece Caroline
  • Meeting my new great nephew Noah
  • Enjoying the MASSIVE mountains
  • Eating apricots right off the tree
  • Sleep over with my Gamma Gals
  • Going to my old ward
  • Laughing until I cried
  • Crying until I laughed
  • Grandparents 75 wedding anniversary
  • Hugs from family (my dad gives the best bear hugs ever, and my MIL is an ANGEL!!)
  • Hand-me downs from my awesome sister in laws
  • Running in the dry, smoky air at ~4500 feet above sea level 
  • Bumping into old friends
  • Picking up with family and friends right where we left off
  • Reading an entire book on the plane
  • Watching the fireworks from the plane
  • Having my kids run up to me at the airport
  • Remembering that Matt is amazing for doing his job AND mine.  Thank you!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

FUN!!! Totally jealous!

Erin said...

I am so bummed I missed you! Sounds like a lovely trip.

miche said...

You know what - I didn't realize... but... I think we were in SLC at the same time! Bummer dude. So cool you went to your 20th reunion, and what is this about a sleepover w/the Gamma gals?! That sounds like a blast from the past. We should think bigger sometime and do a Gamma Xi reunion in San Diego - girls trip only.