Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Good bye summer...

 We said goodbye to our dear friends that moved to Wyoming.  Rocky keeps asking me if we can go to the air plane port to go see his buddy:(
 This is the "Squirrel Shack".  Ruby has pampered our squirrels.  We have one named Bullwinkle that comes to our door for food. 
 Shaving cream fight...great fun!
 Ruby won a Kindle through the summer reading program at our library.  My kids read like CRAZY this summer.  LOVE IT!!  It really was "Ruby Day!"  I have lucky kids, Rocky won a $50 gift card to our local grocery store. 
 Happy Birthday to my handsome husband!
 Dirt explosion!

 Lots of Hurricane Harbor!
Lots and lots of beach trips!  Ocean beach, Watch Hill, Wingearsheek. 


 Seaweed mustache
Oreo goatee

 I don't know if I will ever get all the sand out of my ears or my dryer!
Rocky's first rollerskating experience.
Rockmaninoff !  Look who is potty trained!!!  YIPPEE!!!
 We had our 3rd annual No Manners Dinner.  I am always thankful for the great manners my kids have after this meal.





Cooper asked for a picture of the Boston Temple.  The next day he came out with this!  I love the C-3PO Moroni! 

The summer of 2012 was AWESOME!!!  Here is to a great school year!

2 comments:

Luke and Marin said...

Rocky is getting so big! Please send potty training tips my way... James is boycotting it. Love you, and can't wait to live by you SO SOON!!

Erin said...

Looking at your blog always makes me wish I could just hang out with your family. You guys are awesome!