Sunday, June 2, 2013

Boston Babes

Lolitas is a tasty little restaurant that Aimee, Jessie G, and myself thoroughly enjoyed.  We loved the green apple cotton candy with pop rocks.








We visited the Boston Marathon Memorial right after the streets were opened up.  It was amazing that in the middle of this busy city was a sacred memorial where everyone was totally silent.  Once again I felt so blessed that we were safe through this ordeal.  As I was signing one of the boards a woman asked if she could borrow my phone to call her husband.  This really hit home for me, as a complete stranger offered her phone for Matt to call me at the end of the race. With tears in my eyes, I told the lady I would be honored to let her use my phone.  In a small way I could pay it forward.  I will never look at a pair of running shoes in the same way.


 Public Garden
 Make Way for Ducklings!
Georgetown Cupcakes aka heaven...

No comments: