Happy 15th anniversary to us. I am such a lucky woman to have such a great husband. 3 kids, 4 states, and a million great memories with this handsome man.
Cooper ran the 4x100 relay race at the state finals. Nice work CMan!
Concord, MA: yummy ice cream, old grave stones (Here lies the mortal remains...), oldest toy store in the US, fun trees to climb.
Walden Pond: When my mom needed to get away for a few minutes she would go to the pond in the Wasatch Lawn Cemetery in SLC. She would pretend that it was Walden Pond. I felt that I owed it to her to go see the real pond. Absolutely beautiful. Not so much solitude however. Tons of people swimming in it. Loved the statue of Henry David Thoreau, I couldn't resist sticking an iPhone in his hand.
1 comment:
I LOVE Concord, MA! That toy store is so fun. Love Walden Pond too. Great pics. So glad you guys are seeing the sights in MA!
Post a Comment