Museum of Natural History with Papa, Sharon, Grandma Retta and Ick
Snowbird with Papa and Sharon. I love Snowbird. I grew up there. My family would go skiing almost every Saturday in the winter. I have fond memories of sitting on the chair lift with my dad. He would sing High On A Mountain Top at the top of his lungs. He would talk to everyone and always had a smile on his face. He wasn't afraid to talk to people and share his beliefs. I had many life lessons on this mountain.
Museum of Natural Curiosity with Papa, Sharon and Grandma Retta
Sparti Party! Ate ice-cream with our dear friends that moved from Longmeadow.
BBQ at Papa and Grandma Gus's. So fun to hang out with my Young Women leaders and friends. Lots of incriminating stories were told.
We went to the Music and The Spoken Word and watched the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform. It was incredible. After we toured the top of the Conference Center and visited Temple Square. I ran into my first best friend, Brittany Steuer. She was sitting in front of me in the Conference Center. We both happened to be visiting from opposite coasts and sat by each other! I love those tender mercies of the Lord, defiantly not a coincidence!
Cousin time was by far my kids favorite memories. We are so blessed to have Rich cousins close together in age.
Evan's cabin. So much fun with cousins.
Fat Cats. That look....
Fierce Cousins
Rebekah and Jacobs wedding dinner.
The wedding at the Salt Lake Temple
The reception at Cottonwood Country Club
Evergreen Park with the Nkuhumane family and Kim and Shelly.
ALL of the Rich cousins! I love how close in age they all are. Cousin Heaven!
Crack the Egg with Papa Rich
Toosh and her pups.
Gamma Xi Girlfriends.
Duff and Amy were SOOOO good to us. We thank them from the bottom of our hearts for letting us live with them.
This picture shows what a great trip we had. POOPED!
We feel so blessed for our wonderful families and friends. I was always sad that I didn't have sisters. God has blessed me with the most amazing Sister in Laws ever. LOVE THEM. We loved all the fun things we did, the people we saw and the memories we made. The mountains were amazing and so was the fry sauce....
No comments:
Post a Comment