Saturday, November 21, 2015




 Lego Bricnic 2015.  Legos summer party is always spectacular.  I love the caricatures and the buttons we collect each year.  It is a great day to eat copious amounts of sugar and play very hard. 



 We went on a field trip to JAIL!  I think I had more fun than my kids.  Our friend is a police Sargent.  He showed us all the cool things about the station.  We have decided to continue to be law abiding citizens.  
 The Rich family got a new ride!  After many years of cramming into the Saturn we now have a 2013 Dodge Caravan.  I love it! 

Connecticut Science Center.


Good bye dear Saturn!  We have made so many great memories in you.  Thanks for getting us from here to there for so many years. 






 I was called as the Young Womens President of my ward.  I am so excited about this opportunity.  I love these girls already especially the one that looks just like me.  I had the privilege of spending the night at girls camp. 



 Crystal Lake




 China Town in Boston




 Boston
 Happy 40th Mr. Rich.  I love that I get to grow old with this good man.





Back to school!  8th Grade, 6th grade and Kindergarten.  What a weird feeling to send your baby off into the world.  I shed some tears.  I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom and now all my homies are gone in the day!  I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.  I will get back you you on that.

No comments: