Saturday, October 13, 2007

First Day of School





We were so excited for the first day of school. Ruby started kindergarten and Cooper started pre-school at the same school. I got a little teary when I watched my 5 year old get onto a bus and drive away. While she was at school I called all the other moms and planned a welcome home party for when they got off the bus. I brought the wagon and we filled it with treats. We had a sign to hold for when they got off the bus. I totally felt like mother of the year. Ruby got off the bus and colapsed on the grass. My welcome wagon turned into an ambulance. I got her home and she totally puked!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Chrispy, the kids look so cute!! Wow, you know life is changing when you have one in kindergarten and the other in preschool!!! You are such a great kindergarten mom!

Lori Ellsworth said...

You're still an awesome mom, even if your kindergartener got sick the first day at school. Poor little girl!