We have had all sorts of stuff going on. Matt is busy applying to Grad school (North Carolina, Texas, New York and Indiana). It will be exciting to see what happens!
Ruby finally lost her first tooth (after 3 months of torture for me). She told me that she didn't believe in the tooth fairy because I'd told her that fairies weren't real. I asked if she wanted her to still come so she agreed to believe.
Cooper doesn't like to say prayers. He gets a stamp on his prayer chart if he does pray and he can't watch tv if he doesn't. So today he asks me if he can say a prayer and I say sure. In his prayer he says, "Heavenly Father please bless my mom will let me watch tv!" His prayer was answered.
I love these pictures! There is nothing better than when your kids are best friends!
2 comments:
Grace won't pray either. Maybe I should try the tv thing!
Post a Comment