We just found out that Matt has been accepted to Indiana University for the MBA program. We are on the waiting list for University of North Carolina and are still waiting to hear from the University of Texas in Austin. We don't know where we will end up but now we know that we will be going! We are really excited! Yea Matt!
5 comments:
Yeah for Matt!!! What will we do without the Rich family here? I'm happy for you guys but sad for me!! Love your ear drum!
Great news!! I can't believe you'll be leaving SLC! I hope you end up coming out here to Texas!!
Cool! Congrats to Matt. So sad I won't see you when I come to SLC though :-( Don't you want to apply somewhere in Massachusetts? :-)
Rah, Rah, Rah Matt!!! Congrats! I just hate that your taking P away from me.
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting. Do you have a top preference as to where you would like to go? Keep us posted!
Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment