Last year on my birthday someone asked Ruby how old I was and she said, "She's as old as Jesus was!" Now I am officially older than Jesus was! Matt and Ruby fixed a candle light dinner for me last night because today was fast Sunday. I got to teach the RS lesson on Joseph Smith. My favorite gift was a present I found on my bed. Matt and the kids were hiding under a blanket and I unwrapped my best present ever!
Yesterday was my moms 9th year death anniversary. I can't believe I haven't hugged my mom for 9 years! I miss her so much. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. I feel so blessed to have such a great mom. I hope I am making her proud. Love you Mom!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday P! I'm so glad you had a great day. I will always be there for you girl. Love ya!
Chrispy-I thought about you yesterday and never got to the phone to tell you how much I love you!!! Hope you have a great b-day!!! I can't believe it's been nine years!! See you in a few hours for dinner! YEAH!!! Love your nostrils!
Happy (belated) birthday, Mrs. Rich!
Chrispy,
Happy late B-day! I can't believe it's been 9 years since your mom died either.
I totally miss going to dinner with you. I am coming in March, but I won't be there on the first Monday :-(
Love your guts!!!
Post a Comment