Tuesday, January 29, 2008

President Hinkley


Monday morning when I told my kids about President Hinkley Ruby said, "Mom, I was praying for him, do you think that helped?" I told her I was sure it did. Then she said, " I always say, when a prophet dies, give him the word of God!"

I love when my kids would do their 5 finger testimony in nursery and they would cheer, "Gordon B. Hinkley" !! I love that man and know that he is a prophet of God!

"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." GBH (thanks Kare Bear)

4 comments:

Lori Ellsworth said...

I have that quote up in my kitchen! I just love President Hinckley!

Holly said...

Tell Ruby that's what I always say too!! (I'm laughing so hard at what she said)

miche said...

Laughing at Ruby. TOO CUTE!!

Kate Rosenvall said...

We would love to come over and visit, but you don't need to do dinner. Bryan would love to talk to Matt about MBA school! We're really excited for you guys! Is there any particular night that works best for you you guys?
Have a great night!