Monday, January 14, 2008

Super Cooper

One of Coopers super powers is to get hurt! Last night he pulled a table down on himself at Grandmas. I turned around as he is screaming to see both of his arms pinned under one of those folding church tables. It looked so freaky! Poor guy! He just wanted to cuddle for quite a while but then he was running around being his crazy self. He has bruises on both sides of the arm. He didn't seem to mind it much today, but I kept having this feeling I should have it x-rayed. So I took him in and sure enough it is fractured! Crazy kid! He loves the splint and keeps thrusting it forward and saying "To infininty and beyond!"

Ruby told me today that she wants to be a vet when she grows up. A few seconds later she said, "Or maybe I will work at McDonalds". Cooper wants to be a dog catcher! I just want to go to bed. 4 hours at the doctors office was plenty for me!

1 comment:

Holly said...

There is nothing more exhausting than kids at the doctor's office. Hope Super-Coop is okay!! His Super-Mom deserves a nice nap! Love your pupils!!!