Monday, February 18, 2008

Craziness

This picture is sooo Cooper! It is hard to catch that kid!
I was getting out the next size of clothes and putting the things that were too little in a pile and Coop put his spiderman "uniform" in the pile all by himself! Even though that outfit is totally up his bum I almost cried. He is growing up so fast!
Newsflash! Ruby asked me to do her hair! She has let me do it twice now!
It was a dream come true!
This is our new favorite activity. Water in a pan with a squirt of dish soap and a straw will keep my dudes busy for hours!

We are still on the waiting list for North Carolina. My guess is that we will end up in Indiana. We are thinking about selling our house. It kills me, but it would be nice to be able to pay for school. I just wish I knew what would happen for sure!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Ruby's hair is so cute! I'm going to try the bubbles thing!

Heidi said...

I would totally buy your house, if I thought that we could afford it! I love the area and wish I could stay near.

miche said...

I'm going to try the bubbles too! And, I'm so glad Ruby let you do her hair. Maybe there's hope for Grace!

Heidi said...

I found your blog via Kenningtons.