Thursday, February 21, 2008

Missions and Snorkels

Matt's parents received their mission call yesterday! They are going to BERLIN, GERMANY!! I am so excited for them. I am glad that we will be gone while they are gone. I don't think I could handle thinking about them eating Morrissa's pot roast without us!

Funny story, Ruby and Cooper were taking a bath the other night. Coop was lying on his back and a certain part of his anatomy was poking up. Ruby looked over and said, "Is that a SNORKEL? Can he breathe out of that?" I was crying because I was laughing so hard!

4 comments:

Kara said...

LOL!!!!! I'm peeing my pants

Natalie said...

oh my GOSH!! How funny is that! From the mouths of babes! Thanks for the comment on my blog... its great to see your family. Your kids are sooo adorable! - Natalie

miche said...

time for separate baths? maybe?
this is seriously too funny though!

Jacci Halliday said...

good ol' snorkel gets 'em every time! That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!