Sunday, March 16, 2008

House For Sale!!




What a crazy life!! We just put our house on the market. I am terrified because the market is so slow, we need some serious prayers! I have spent the entire week cleaning every nook and cranny of my house. This is so stressful. I feel like a freak of a mom always telling my kids not to touch anything. We were reading the story of Mary and Martha in the scriptures, how one is always cleaning and not choosing the better part. Ruby said, that sounds like you mom! Hopefully my kids will still love me by the time we move! I had to show pictures to convince you that I really did clean.

Ruby and I went to see Disney Princesses on Ice. She told me that she is not really into princesses anymore. It almost broke my heart. I can't believe how quickly my kids are growing up. It makes me so sad, but I love where we are right now and look forward to the future.

4 comments:

Lori Ellsworth said...

Oh, I hope your house sells quickly! We've sold several homes and it is so hard to keep things clean and tidy with little kids running around. I have been known to start a movie in the van (parked in the garage) while I ran back in to vacuum and pick up!

Holly said...

That is one clean house!!! Will you clean mine next?

Kara said...

Your house is so freakin clean. I love it!!! Don't you worry, it will sell.

Kate Rosenvall said...

What a darling house. We still need to come and visit before you guys are off to Indiana. I will definitely keep my ears open for anyone in the market for a home.
Hope you guys have a Happy Easter!