Monday, April 28, 2008

High Speed Chase!!

I was just sitting here trying to think of something to say when all of the sudden all these bright lights and sirens go haulin past my window!! There was a huge high speed chase in my neighborhood. I am totally freaked out! Can't wait to see what it was on tomorrows news.

I am on the wrong computer to post pictures, sorry I hate it when people just write text on their blogs. Not much is going on other than lots of packing! I can't believe how much stuff we have!

2 comments:

Marcae said...

I love it! You have such an exciting life :)
So, I'm interested to hear if the house deal ended up going through. I hope so!

Jenner said...

hey chris, how's it going? have you packed up your whole house yet? did you find a place in IN?