Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rollercoaster!!

It is that time of the month again, time to blog!! I don't think our life has ever been this crazy! Okay the high speed chase was a car jacking from west valley. A lady was driving and the SUV was full of drugs and a gun!

Our house sale has been a nightmare!! One day good news the next bad. Today was good, we will see what happens tomorrow!! Hopefully we will close on Monday the 19, that means we will move out this weekend. My house went from imaculate to complete chaos with packing, living and Power Rangers! If all goes well we will be moving into Matt's parents until we leave sometime in July for Indiana. If it falls through we will stay here until the very last minute and leave in August.

I have had a headache for 6 weeks!!! I am so stressed out. The great news is that I haven't had a headache for 2 days, Yippee!!! I have also lost 5 more pounds, which I am sure is stress related.
We had a Rich family vacation down to Capital Reef to spend our last time together before Matt's parents leave for their mission. I have had a cold/sinus thing going for 3 weeks so I was pretty misarable. My kids had a great time with their cousins. I will really miss having cousins for my kids to play with.

The next weekend I went to womens confrence at BYU with one of my best friends from kindergarten. We had a great time. What a great way to get your mommy batteries recharged.
Then I went on a girls weekend with my Gamma Xi Gals. Even though I was completely drugged up on cold medicine we had a great time. I feel so stinkin blessed to have the greatest friends and family in the world. Seriously, I thank my lucky stars for all of you.

Last weekend we had a yard sale to get ready to move. We made $900!!! I sold some stuff on craigslist and made $500. We put it all towards our last credit card. WE are officially out of credit card debt!!! I am so proud of us, it hasn't been easy. Yippee!!!

Ruby has lost 2 teeth in 2 days and a third one is a complet snaggle tooth! She can rotate it 359 degrees. I hope she doesn't swallow it in her sleep! For Mothers Day Ruby set the table for a special breakfast. She got the dishes out of the dishwasher, the only problem was they were dirty! It was awesome, a breakfast I will always remember.

Matt has been super busy with work. We only see him on the weekends. We have had some funny movie star experiences. We hung our with Jennifer Coolage, she kissed matt on the cheek. We were sitting at a table with Jared Hess, Ruby choked and threw up in front of him. We have seen them film several of the scenes for Gentlemen Broncos. It should be pretty funny.


Good grief I may not have to update this for 2 months now! I promise to add pictures next time.

3 comments:

miche said...

Chrispy,
Your life sounds pretty crazy! I can't believe all that. I'm glad you have a prospect to sell your house. Hope all goes well. STAY IN TOUCH!

Jenner said...

sounds a little crazy. good job on your yard sale/craigslist/no more credit card debt! i hope selling your house works out. have you found a place in IN yet? we signed a lease last week for a place right by Tanya's. I'm glad to get that out of the way. i'll keep my fingers crossed for your house to close.

Marcae said...

Wow...that was a rollar coaster ride :) So, how did the sale of the house go on Tuesday? I hope all went well. It was great to see you guys!