Saturday, May 31, 2008
Prayers Please!
Yesterday was a SCARY day! Ruby has been getting really bad headaches for a while. This week she has thrown up in the morning 3 different days. Thursday and Friday she was not herself and complaining of more headaches so I took her into the doctor. The Dr. did a ton of neuroligical tests and said they all looked good but she still wants us to go have an MRI. I totally started crying. I was sitting there thinking they are testing my perfectly healthy, beautiful girl for a brain tumor! We will go in Monday at 7:15am for the MRI and should have results that day. Please keep my Rube Dawg in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the house! We are so excited for you guys!
We will definitely keep Ruby in our prayers. PLEASE keep us posted! I'm sure everything will be fine!
Post a Comment