Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My daddy is my favorite pal!



I just spent the greatest Fathers Day with my dad. I am a total daddy's girl. I feel so blessed to have such a great dad. Here are just a few of the reasons why I love him:
  • His smile
  • He is ALWAYS positive
  • His unshakable testimony
  • His ability to fix anything
  • His sense of humor
  • He is completely honest
  • In all of his trials, he has never asked why me.
  • He looks for the good in every situation
  • He gives everyone the benefit of the doubt
  • He is good to everyone
  • He is always learning something new
  • He is one smart cookie!
  • He honors his priesthood and is always willing to serve others with it
  • He is witty
  • He is a great example
  • He has helped me to understand how much my Father in Heaven loves me.
  • His generosity
I love you dad!!!

2 comments:

miche said...

you do have an awesome dad!

Luann said...

Hi Chris! Russ helped me create a google account so I could comment on your blog. I love your pictures! They are so great! I haven't read it yet. I'll go back and read it now. Well, have a great day. love Lu, Lu