Friday, August 1, 2008

The Move

Matt was the most amazing packer! He fit everything we have in 10 linear feet! Kudos!
We shed lots of tears before we drove off. We are so blessed to have amazing friends and family.
Martin's Cove was our first stop. I am glad I am driving across the plains!
Devil's tower.
Mt. Rushmore.

6 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

Chris,

When do you plan to arrive in Bloomington? I'm back and excited to see you!!

Tanya

Holly said...

Chrispy, seeing you at places far away from home makes me miss you!! Have fun on the way. Looks like you get to see a lot of fun places driving! Love ya!

Jacci Halliday said...

wow! you are haulin' literally! such fun things to see with your fam. hope you are all doing well1

Holly said...

Hey Chrispy, we missed you at dinner tonight and we tried to call you on your cell phone. Does that number still work? PLEASE call ME if you can, even if it is just for a second because I have something to tell you!.. Love your guts!!

Celeste said...

We love your updates and all of you! (Not in order according to significance.) That Devil's Tower looks pretty cool. And did you try to pour water on the rocks of Mt. Rushmore and find amazing ancient treasure?? If so, remember we are family and we love you. If not... remember we are family and we love you. :?)

Lori Ellsworth said...

Love the pictures of all your adventures! Best of luck!!