Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tag

1 : What do you want right this minute?
My kids to get ready for bed.
2 : If you were a boxer, what would your ring name be?
Critter Jean from the Alligator Swamp (Matt calls me this)
3 : What you rather be perfect from the waist up or the waist down?
can't I have both?
4 : Would you rather meet Oprah or Ellen?
I would like to meet Oprah on her favorite things episode. Chicago is only a few hours away!
5 : What do you have planned for the rest of your week?
Cooper starts school this week!! I will have 9 hours this week by myself!!
6 : What does your favorite pair of underwear look like?
white and lacey!
7 : What is one thing you're afraid of?
Head lice and now poison ivy!
8 : If you could be reincarnated as someone/something, who/what would you pick?
a ladybug?
9 : Who is your least favorite actor?
Pamela Anderson
10 : Do you ever have recurring dreams?
I used to dream about going to school naked.
11 : What is your favorite book?
I LOVE to read, so it's hard for me to pick just one. Tuesdays with Morrie, Left to tell.
12 : Do you like reality TV?
Can't stand it.
13 : Are you happy right now?
I will be more so when my kids are asleep!
14 : What you rather have salad or a burger?
Totally depends on the day.
15 : What would you do if you were locked in a room with your worst enemy for 3 days straight?
Hopefully work it out and become great friends.
16 : Were you popular in high school?
I don't know?
17 : What did you want to be when you were little, and did you follow that dream?
I wanted to be a mom and YES.
18 : What's one of your favorite quotes?
If you are not happy you are doing it wrong!
19 : What is one of your weaknesses?
Thrift stores!
20 : Do you see the glass as half empty or half full?
Half full, with ice and a slice of lemon!

Tag...you are it!