Frankencooper after eating a Frankencookie!
Yummy Mummies, Spider Salad, Witch Claw Breadsticks, Grilled Cheese Cat-wiches
Witches Brew with worms crawling out!
Frankencookies!
(These were my ghost shakes that I made for our Family Home Evening lesson on the Holy Ghost)
For the past few years Grandma Retta has made us a very special Halloween feast. She is so very creative. We felt so lucky that she would bring us dinner all the way to Indiana!
2 comments:
I love that Retta came out to see you! Looks like you had a fabulous time. Can you bring your zoo here? I would appreciate it!
Wow, I am impressed. I hope I can be as fun and creative of a mom as you are!! You'll have to share all of your holiday ideas with me, once I'm not teaching though. I don't think I can tackle it quite yet. You rock!
Post a Comment