Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nada Lotta going on...


  • Life is pretty slow here at the Rich household.
  • Matt is back in school and he is crazy busy. We don't see much of him lately.
  • The temperature got in the 40's! Big jump from last week!
  • No school delays this week.
  • Got some great stuff at GoodWill today!
  • Got free stuff at Bath and Bodyworks today (if you want some to, click on coupon cravings until you see the Bath & Bodyworks coupon)
  • Today I laughed so hard I cried because Ruby couldn't get her pants off :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE that picture! And I'm excited to hear more about the story with Ruby and her pants ...

Jedda said...

I love those "angry eyes" What a memory :) Thanks for the Goodwill fun. It was fun to go with the expert!