Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Favorite Gal!

Birthday cupcakes for classmates.

Happy Birthday to Rubes!
My 7 favorite things about my favorite 7 year old!
  • Her growing testimony. She KNOWS she is a child of God.
  • Her contagious smile.
  • Her sense of humor.
  • Her desire to do the right thing.
  • The way she treats others.
  • Her compassion.
  • Having a twin!
I love you Rubes! Happy Birthday Babe!

10 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUBY! I was thinking about you all day long and I hope your day was amazing. Did you get to have your nature birthday party? I can't believe you're 7! I miss you all so much already. Love you!

Dave and Catherine said...

They still let you bring treats to school? I thought that all the allergy paranoia did away with that... I'm glad that's not the case, though, because those cupcakes are adorable!

Laura said...

Don't forget that she's smart and observant and doesn't miss a beat! Happy Birthday Ruby!

Jedda said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! Cute cupcakes and cake for a cute girl!

In Good Company said...

Happy birthday Ruby. I was thinking about you, Chris, as I was walking around our neighborhood. I miss you. Cute cupcakes!

the girls of gt said...

She's growing up so quickly! I can't believe it! Happy Birthday to her!

miche said...

what a pretty cake - cool idea! Happy birthday Ruby :-)

katyasmommy said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! We hope you had a great day. Katya still misses you so much. Thanks for making time to see us when you were here.

Lisa said...

I can't believe we have 7 year olds. it is crazy...Rubes looks darling and so big. And truely I can't see any of Matt in her--she is a mini you! Tell her Happy Birthday from Jenna:)
love ya

Luke and Marin said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! Those cupcakes look yummy!