

For Ruby's party she wanted a nature theme. We had so much fun coming up with ideas. We made bird nests out of play dough and sticks, pine cone bird feeders, fruit flower shishkebobs and rose cupcakes. I was pretty excited about the cupcakes.
We had pony rides in Brown County State Park with the Kelley Kids Club (children of the MBA students). Rubes loved it and as you can see from Coops face, he is NOT a fan of horses. We are loving the spring here in Bloomington. I had no idea a place could be so green. All the trees have beautiful blossoms and flowers are coming up everywhere. It is good to have all the wild life back. We were looking into the woods behind our house and saw a doe and a fawn, this place is amazing. I love spring!
9 comments:
Wow, I am impressed with your rose cupcakes! They look amazing!
Nice job on the cupcakes! They look like they were done by a professional - ever thought about starting a business?
I tried to get your fry sauce, but they didn't have it in a squeeze bottle like I thought ... sorry!
yay i love it!!!
coopers face = priceless
I'm with Cooper when it comes to horses!
Great job on the cupcakes & fruit bouquets!
You did such an awesome job! She is so lucky to have such an AMAZING MOMMY! (and we haven't had any "questions" from that afternoon :)
those watermelon flowers look delish. i am excited to see what you come up with for coopers party.
AMAZING Christina Lee....you never stop going above and beyond. looks like the party would be FUN...
Hey Chris, It's Sara from the park. I clicked through from Jenner's blog. Ruby is darling (Happy Birthday Ruby!). And I love your Spring Break pics -- it made me feel like Bloomington isn't that far away . . . you can still visit all our favorite spots in Indy. (I'll just keep telling myself that this whole move is going to be just fine.)
Thanks for being so nice at the park. I can't wait to hang out more come fall.
(Our blog is private, but if you'll email me --sarasoelberg@yahoo.com-- I'll send you an invite.)
Chrispy,
what cute ideas for a nature party! Ruby is toooooo darling. Speaking of Ruby, my kids' new favorite book at bedtime is called "Tea for Ruby." It is the CUTEST book. you should get it for Ruby!
Post a Comment