I always post pictures backwards! This is actually the end of the apple post, but aren't they cooooool!!!! Cooper thought he was pretty darn tricky when we made these.
What do I have in common with fall apples? We are both ready to be harvested! Matt loves getting shots from different angles. Sure glad you can see my toes over that belly!

We went with a bunch of Kelley Kids families to the Anderson Orchard. I had no idea there were that many kinds of apples! We even did some drive by apple picking. The kids thought it was so fun to pluck apples off the trees as they hung out the windows of the car, SAFETY FIRST! The best part (after getting the pregnant lady off the very bumpy dirt road) was the apple cider slushees, DEEE LISCHOUS!
We also picked 4 lbs of raspberries, OK probably 5, but they didn't check any of us on the scales for our before and after weights.
Cooper LOVES soccer! He is on the Germany team with a bunch of his buddies from church. He asks me every day, how many more sleeps until soccer?
Baby update: Went to another doctor in the practice and she told me I was 1cm and not effaced! I asked if the vault was sealing shut and she said the last doctor has smaller hands. What the heck?!* I will have lots of contractions one day and not so many the next. My guess is I will go until October 2 when I have my scheduled c-section.
8 comments:
Just for the record...you cannot close up! (Thank heavens) When in doubt my dad sends people to L & D to get checked. Good luck! :)
We made apple pie AND apple crisp yesterday. I want to know your polka-dot trick :)
whoa, i didn't even know you were pregnant!
Hey there preggie! Holly crepe time flies! Can't believe that baby is basically on its way out! And your kiddies are so grown-up! Tell Cooper and Ruby Hi from the Tingeys. Hope you all are doing well and can't wait to see pics of your new babus!
great upward belly shot...you are still doing lots of things even when you are about to pop!!! you amaze me!
love ya
Now that is one awesome belly shot...I will have to keep it in mind for my next session. ;) Cooper should be pretty proud of his amazing apples! That's really cute.
love the belly shot from the ground!
Cool pictures! I ended up making applesauce with five different kinds of apples ... it was delicious!
Post a Comment